HOW TO BUILD A
Profit. Automation. Liberation.
Step-by-step, learn and implement 9 strategies taking advice firms into a new golden age of advice.
As well as working across those three areas, the program is built on three “pillars" which, when combined, drive maximum results.
Pillar 1: Delivering great content across all three topic areas and nine strategies, to give the insight needed.
Pillar 2: Providing practical coaching support (not just theory and bluster) to define and refine plans for your business and ensure that every has participant can implement effectively.
Pillar 3: Mobilising an awesome community of like-minded, innovation-savvy advice professionals to support each other along the journey, and provide the incentive and motivation to make it happen
Unlike some other programs, this isn’t about group coaching vs. 1:1 coaching, or about complex theoretical models based on what worked for one particular type of firm.
Its about three elements coming together to drive the best possible outcomes.
This isn't a program for every business, but it may be right if.
- You’re progressive, at reasonable revenue but you’re looking for ways to scale up.
- You’re a mature business, but you’re struggling to see how you can grow AND continue to deliver your current service model whilst absorbing all the legislative changes
- You’re good with clients and give good advice, but it all takes a little longer to get things done than you’d like.
- You know what type of business you want or how you want things to look, but you’re missing a few ideas as to how to make it work.
- You’re doing something outside the box, and feel like you’re treading the path without the support your need.
Ask those we've worked with..
All this backed by proven frameworks, systems, tools, templates, plug n play processes and know-how to solve challenges first time.
I have known Stewart for many months and his systematic/technology approach is making advisers wake up to the real world we are in today. Always full of quality actions and ideas, he's one man who adds real value and flair to your starting lineup.
I have no made a business decision that has made more impact on my business than bringing Stewart on board.
“I had the opportunity to get to know Stewart whilst we travelled around the country together on the GenXt tour 2016. His unique insights into building a better business that is “future proof” were incredibly refreshing and importantly, practical. I recommend you buy his book “Finnovate” and/or listen to him speak if you get the chance.”
“I caught Stewart speaking at the AFA GenXt Connect Tour 2016 in front of over 1,400 advisers. Stewart is a extremely thought provoking speaker who showed real expertise in sharing some very practical steps to innovate advice business models. Having read his book Finnovation before the event, it was great to delve deeper into relevant subject matter delivered by someone passionate about sharing it. If you get the chance I recommend either reading the book or alternatively listening to his ideas”